Weather warning issued for fog
- Credit: Mark Nunn
A weather warning is in place across the county for fog this morning.
The Met Office has issued a yellow warning for fog which began at 4am and is in place until 11am.
The warning covers all of Suffolk and north Essex and extends to much of eastern England.
“Fog is expected to persist and with increased traffic volumes on Monday morning some disruption to transport is possible,” said the Met Office.
It added that “slower journey times with delays to bus and train services” were possible as a result of the fog.
You may also want to watch:
Flood alerts remain in place for some parts of Suffolk this morning but after days of heavy rain.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 6 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence