Strong winds and gales on the way as Met Office issues weather warning
- Credit: citizenside.com
Forecasters are predicting further strong winds in Suffolk in the coming days, with a yellow weather warning issued.
A yellow weather warning has been issued for wind across large swathes of southern England and Wales.
The warning comes into forced on Tuesday at 9am and will last until Wednesday at 3pm.
The Met Office, which issued the warning, said that there may be some disruption to transport as a result of the strong winds.
It also warns that short term losses of power could also be possible.
You may also want to watch:
The warning comes after a blustery end to Friday brought on by Storm Ellen.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 7 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 8 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe