MICK’S THE MAN: What do the next few weeks hold for Ipswich Town?
MICK McCarthy has been charged with driving Ipswich Town up the table and ensuring they avoid relegation - but where will he start?
Will he be able to make any changes before Saturday’s match against Birmingham City? Will Town be able to secure three vital points at St Andrews?
Who will be in McCarthy’s starting line up?
And what about the rest of the season, is there still time for McCarthy to take down to mid table, or higher?
Or will they face a relegation battle come next spring?
Vote in our web polls and tell us what you think.
You can also leave your comments and messages of support for McCarthy and the team on our message board - see our live chat pages for more details.
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 4 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 5 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 6 Long delays on A12 after overturned tractor trailer
- 7 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 8 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 9 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 10 Ex Town striker Wickham links back up with Manning at MK Dons