Mildenhall: Emergency services attend Field Road accident
- Credit: Archant
A man has been injured in a two-vehicle crash near to a school in Mildenhall.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said they were called at 9.15am to an accident in Field Road involving a Ford Mondeo and a Nissan.
The accident happened near St Mary’s Church of England Academy.
The police spokesman said a man in the Mondeo had been injured and was removed from the vehicle by the fire service.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said a man in his 40s was being taken to hospital with suspected spinal injuries.
The road is understood to still be blocked and diversions are in place.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 7 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 8 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 9 Long delays on A12 after overturned tractor trailer
- 10 Let's get physical, 'spanner in the works' and selection headaches