Mildenhall: Man charged with the murder of Paul Bone
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Suffolk police have charged a 49-year-old man with the murder of Paul Bone.
Police were called by the ambulance service to a property in Pembroke Close, Mildenhall, at around 12:50am on Friday where Mr Bone, 40, from Trinity Avenue, Mildenhall, had suffered a stab wound. Paramedics tended to Mr Bone but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Andrew Turner, 49, from Pembroke Close, Mildenhall, was arrested and has now been charged with murder.
He will remain in custody at the Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre and appear at Bury St Edmunds Magistrates’ Court on Monday.
A 45-year-old woman from Mildenhall who was also arrested on suspicion of murder and has now been released on bail until March 18.
You may also want to watch:
A cordon remains in place at the address in Pembroke Close.
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact the Joint Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket