Mildenhall: Man jailed for raping girl in a caravan and showing young boy porn
A 51-YEAR-OLD Suffolk man who raped two children more than a decade ago has been jailed for ten years.
Geraldo Tucciarone showed a 14-year-old boy a porn video before having sex with him and also raped a nine or 10 year-old girl in a caravan in Mildenhall, Ipswich Crown Court heard.
Tucciarone, of St John’s Close, Mildenhall admitted two offences of rape and two of indecent assault dating back to the 1990’s.
He was jailed for a total of 10 years and made the subject of a sexual offences prevention order restricting his future contact with children under the age of 16. He was also ordered to sign on the sex offenders’ register.
Riel Karmy-Jones, prosecuting, told the court that the girl had been raped by the defendant in a caravan in Mildenhall.
You may also want to watch:
She said Tucciarone had indecently assaulted the boy and six months later had raped him after showing him a porn video.
Miss Karmy-Jones said that following the incident the boy had been deeply embarrassed and ashamed and had not told anyone what had happened at the time.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 7 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
Andrew Shaw for Tucciarone said the only mitigation was his client’s guilty pleas, which meant his victims did not have to come to court to give evidence.
He said it had taken courage for Tucciarone to admit what he had done all those years ago.