Teenage boy still missing from home
- Credit: Archant
A teenager who went missing from his Mildenhall home yesterday still has not been found.
UPDATE: Missing 14-year-old returns home
Brook Lucas was reported missing by officers yesterday, Saturday, November 25, after they issued a missing persons appeal.
At the time police said that they were concerned for his welfare.
Brook was last seen at his home address in Mildenhall at around 8pm on Friday, November 23.
Suffolk Constabulary understand that he left the house and has not returned since.
You may also want to watch:
Brook is described as white, 5ft 3ins tall and of a slim build.
He has short, dark brown, bushy hair and is thought to have been wearing a black parka coat and black trainers when he went missing.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 3 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 4 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 8 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 9 North Stander: Norwich will be back in Championship - can we join them?
- 10 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “Officers are concerned for the welfare of Brook and are asking anyone who has seen him or who has any information on where he may be, to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting CAD 420 of the 23rd November 2018.”