Mildenhall: Two arrested on suspicion of murder after man dies in Pembroke Close property
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Two people have been arrested on suspicion of murder after a man died in Suffolk in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called by the ambulance service to a property in Pembroke Close, Mildenhall, at around 12:50am following reports a man had been injured.
Paramedics tried in vain to revive the man but “sadly nothing could be done and the man was declared dead at the scene,” an East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said.
Details of the man have not been released but it is understood his next of kin have been informed.
A post-mortem examination is being carried out today.
A 45-year-old woman and a 49-year-old man, both from Mildenhall, were arrested on suspicion of murder. They were taken to the Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre to be questioned.
Police remain on scene as officers carry out an investigation.
- 1 Travellers pitch up at popular park in east Suffolk town
- 2 Tributes paid to 'very nice couple' found dead at home
- 3 Woman in her 80s dies after being pulled from the sea
- 4 Crews battle huge 15-acre fire in mid Suffolk village
- 5 Suffolk villagers say 70 homes development creating 'dust storm'
- 6 10-acre field fire breaks out in south Suffolk village
- 7 Coastguard and police called to incident at Essex beach
- 8 'Save water' Suffolk households urged as hosepipe bans imposed elsewhere
- 9 Here's what Town fans are saying about Keogh signing
- 10 'Appalling thugs' - U's owner apologises after crowd trouble at Portman Road
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact the Joint Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team on 101.