Mildenhall: Two arrested on suspicion of murder after man dies in Pembroke Close property
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Two people have been arrested on suspicion of murder after a man died in Suffolk in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called by the ambulance service to a property in Pembroke Close, Mildenhall, at around 12:50am following reports a man had been injured.
Paramedics tried in vain to revive the man but “sadly nothing could be done and the man was declared dead at the scene,” an East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said.
Details of the man have not been released but it is understood his next of kin have been informed.
A post-mortem examination is being carried out today.
You may also want to watch:
A 45-year-old woman and a 49-year-old man, both from Mildenhall, were arrested on suspicion of murder. They were taken to the Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre to be questioned.
Police remain on scene as officers carry out an investigation.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 5 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away
- 9 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact the Joint Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team on 101.