Is this yours? Stolen jewellery and watches recovered Suffolk police raid
- Credit: Archant
Police found several stolen items in Mildenhall residence.
The constabulary have recently announced that they found several stolen items in Mildenhall residence.
The items included watches, jewellery and a plastic pot filled with collectable coins.
Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and gold chains were also recovered during the raid.
Suffolk police believe that the items were potentially stolen during Suffolk burglaries.
You may also want to watch:
They have also suggested that the items could have been stolen from houses in neighbouring counties.
They have given no indication as to what those counties are.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
Police are now issuing photographs of stolen property in an effort to return them to the rightful owners.
Anyone who believes they own any of the items in the photographs is asked to contact West CID at the Bury St Edmunds Police Station.
You can do this on 101, quoting reference 57189/18.