Vegan products recalled from Iceland due to undeclared milk traces
- Credit: SUFFOLK TRADING STANDARDS
Iceland is urgently removing some vegan products from its shelves as they contain milk which is not specified on the label.
This means the products are a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents.
Three products are being recalled - the No Porkies 8 pack and 6 pack of Sausages and the No Bull Bolognese.
All batch and date codes are being urgently recalled as they pose a health risk to anyone with an intolerance.
In a message to customers, Iceland said: "It has been brought to our attention that the above roducts contain traces of milk. We are asking customers who have purchased this product and have an allergy or intolerance to milk to return it to their nearest Iceland store for a full refund."
You may also want to watch:
Iceland is recalling the products from customers and has been advised to contact the relevant allergy support organisations, which will tell their members about the recall.
If you have any concerns or queries, please contact the store manager or call the customer care line on 08003280800 option three.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years