Missing man Jack Coleman from Chelmsford is found safe and well
- Credit: Archant
Missing man Jack Coleman has been found safe and well
Essex Police put out an appeal to track down the 24-year-old who comes from Chelmsford.
He was missing from the Broomfield area of the city after he he left his home at around 1pm yesterday, October 8, without the medication he needs.
He was described as white, 5ft 6ins tall and of slim build with brown short hair, brown eyes and facial stubble, wearing a green puffed jacket with a hood, grey tracksuit bottoms, a blue t-shirt and black trainers.
Jack also had links to Chelmsford, Colchester and Southend.
Essex Police issued a Tweet just after 8.30am today that he had been found.
They said: “We are pleased to be able to say that Jack Coleman who was missing from Broomfield has been found. Thank you for sharing the appeal.”
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 5 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 6 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 7 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 10 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow