Missing man Jack Coleman from Chelmsford is found safe and well
- Credit: Archant
Missing man Jack Coleman has been found safe and well
Essex Police put out an appeal to track down the 24-year-old who comes from Chelmsford.
He was missing from the Broomfield area of the city after he he left his home at around 1pm yesterday, October 8, without the medication he needs.
He was described as white, 5ft 6ins tall and of slim build with brown short hair, brown eyes and facial stubble, wearing a green puffed jacket with a hood, grey tracksuit bottoms, a blue t-shirt and black trainers.
Jack also had links to Chelmsford, Colchester and Southend.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police issued a Tweet just after 8.30am today that he had been found.
They said: “We are pleased to be able to say that Jack Coleman who was missing from Broomfield has been found. Thank you for sharing the appeal.”
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
- 10 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover