Missing 41-year-old motorcyclist found after concerns for safety
- Credit: Archant
A man who went missing from his home in Beccles has been found, after his family members said they were very concerned for his safety.
Michael Brown was last seen at 8pm yesterday, Thursday March 25, leaving his family home in Beccles.
He was found in Wretham, Norfolk, today after police launched an appeal to find him.
Mr Brown had left the house last night on his orange Honda CBR600 motorcycle and was wearing a red and black motorcycle jacket,
The 41-year-old was also wearing a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms with a red stripe down the sides.
He is described as white, six feet tall and well built with short spikey ginger hair.
Mr Brown has an artificial left arm.
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 5 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 9 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week
- 10 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident