Missing 20-year-old from Felixstowe found following appeal
- Credit: Archant
An appeal to help find a missing 20-year-old man from Felixstowe came to a successful conclusion today.
Daniel Hare was last seen in the Suffolk town at 4pm yesterday, Monday, October 29, and had links to both the Felixstowe and Ipswich areas.
Daniel was described as being 6ft tall with slim build and collar length brown hair and was believed to be wearing a black waterproof jacket, grey jumper, jeans and dark trainers.
His family and officers from Suffolk police were concerned for his welfare and asked anyone who had seen him or who has any information on where he may be to contact police.
But just after 11am they said he had been located in Felixstowe earlier this morning.
You may also want to watch:
They added: “Officers would like to thank the public and media for their assistance.”
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 6 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 7 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 8 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 9 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 10 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast