Appeal launched to find missing 22-year-old
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen missing 22-year-old man Thomas Chappell?
He was last seen this week on Monday at about 3pm and comes from the Hartest area of Bury St Edmunds.
He is described as white, about 5ft 8ins tall and had stubble.
When last seen he was wearing a Christopher Ward stainless steel watch and a silver necklace with a square pendant on it.
He also was wearing a black long sleeved t-shirt with white ziq-zags on the sleeves, had navy blue shorts on and cream trainers.
You may also want to watch:
His car, a silver Renault Clio registration number NV60 HRX, was also found abandoned in a field in Brockley.
Officers are concerned for his welfare and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen Thomas. Enquiries are on-going to locate him and anyone who has seen Thomas or knows of his whereabouts should contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 5 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 6 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 9 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 10 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave