Driver who was feared injured after west Suffolk crash presents himself to police in Stowmarket
- Credit: Google
A driver who was reported missing after a crash in west Suffolk has been located.
Suffolk police issued an appeal to help find David Read, 32, after a crash in the early hours of Sunday morning.
A white Vauxhall Combo van was found at the scene of the collision in Church Road, Tostock, near Bury St Edmunds, at around 1.40am.
Officers feared Mr Read, who is from the Needham Market area of Suffolk, may have been injured as a result of the collision.
A Suffolk police spokesman confirmed today that Mr Read presented himself to police in Stowmarket yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers will be speaking to the man regarding the circumstances of the collision in due course,” the spokesman added.
“Police would like to thank the public and media for their help with this matter.”
- 1 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 2 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 3 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 7 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 8 Five fire engines called to red deer trapped in tree
- 9 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 10 Three vehicle crash causing delays near Ipswich