Man, 78, reported missing from Suffolk found in Essex shop
- Credit: Suffolk Police
A missing 78-year-old whose disappearance prompted welfare concerns was found in the early hours of this morning in an Essex convenience shop.
Suffolk police had issued an appeal for help tracing Gianfranco Mordanti, who was last ween at around 4pm yesterday having left Pinner in Middlesex to travel to Brandon.
“Gianfranco’s family and officers are concerned for his welfare and are asking anyone who has seen him or who has any information on where he may be to contact Suffolk police,” a force spokesman said last night.
Relatives and police were said to be concerned for his welfare and appealed for anyone with information to get in touch.
Police later confirmed that Mr Mordanti had been found safe in a convenience store in Clacton, Essex, at around 12.30am.
You may also want to watch:
“Arrangements are in hand to return him to family members,” a spokesman added.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 6 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 7 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 8 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 9 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 10 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast