Missing girls found safe and well
TWO teenage girls missing from their Suffolk homes for more than two weeks have been found safe and well.Olivia Gordon, 15, disappeared from Bury St Edmunds with her 16-year-old friend Kayleigheen Rogers on April 25.
TWO teenage girls missing from their Suffolk homes for more than two weeks have been found safe and well.
Olivia Gordon, 15, disappeared from Bury St Edmunds with her 16-year-old friend Kayleigheen Rogers on April 25.
The pair made contact with Olivia's mother Phillipa Gordon a few days later saying they were in Scotland and would be back in Bury by last Saturday.
However, they failed to show up and the families of both girls were left waiting for them to make contact.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police said the pair were found by their colleagues in Norwich and had now returned to Bury.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 3 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 6 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 7 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 8 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January