Appeal to find 37-year-old man from Newmarket
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen this man?
He is 37-year-old Tom Barrett from Newmarket and he was last seen at 8.30pm, yesterday, in Bury St Edmunds.
Police are growing concerned for his safety and are appealing for people who know his whereabouts to get in touch.
Tom is described as a white male, 5ft 11ins tall, of medium build with medium length dark brown hair and black thick rimmed glasses.
When last seen he was wearing a denim jacket, grey t-shirt, blue jeans and black and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Contact 101 quoting reference 392 of 29/9/2018.
- 1 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 2 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 8 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post