Missing man found by police in town centre
- Credit: Archant
A man from Bury St Edmunds has been found by police after going missing on Saturday.
David Cotterell was reported missing to the police on Saturday, December 22.
Concern was growing for a 42-year-old man who had not been seen since the morning of Saturday.
He was last seen at around 11am in the vicinity of the Post Office on Lake Avenue, Bury St Edmunds.
He was found on Sunday morning, December 23, in the town centre.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to thank the public for their help.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 6 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 7 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk