Police concerned for missing Bury St Edmunds man John Dick
- Credit: SUFFOLK POLICE
Police are concerned for the welfare of missing Bury St Edmunds man John Dick.
Mr Dick, 37, was last seen in the town around 6.30pm Monday, November 30.
It is unknown where he has gone since then.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said officers are concerned for his welfare and appealed for those with any information regarding his whereabouts to come forward.
He is described as a white, with short, cropped grey hair and with short brown stubble. He is 6ft tall and has a full tribal tattoo sleeve on one arm, and a Royal Marines’ emblem on the other.
You may also want to watch:
Those with information regarding his whereabouts should contact Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 7 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 8 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?