Police appeal to help trace 61-year-old missing for three days
- Credit: Archant
A 61-year-old man has gone missing from his Newmarket home prompting a police appeal.
John Daly was last seen at his home in town at approximately 4.30pm on Saturday, August 15.
It is believed that the Suffolk resident may have gone to the railway station and got onto a train, but the direction of travel is unknown.
However, he does have connections to the West Midlands.
Mr Daly is described as white, 5ft 7in tall, and of large build.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing a navy jumper, grey trousers, brown shoes and had a black/blue coloured rucksack with him.
Anyone who believes they have seen Mr Daly, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Mildenhall Police Station on 101.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 3 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 4 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 5 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 10 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views