Police remain concerned as to whereabouts of missing Suffolk man
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police has issued a new appeal to find a missing 39-year-old man who has been missing for a week.
Charles Hines from Beck Row near Mildenhall was last seen at his home on Thursday, April 9 2020.
Officers believe he may be using trains to travel to and from Suffolk and between Kilburn/Euston London and Birmingham New Street train stations.
Family members and police remain concerned for the welfare of Mr Hines and are asking for anyone who has seen him to come forward.
Mr Hines is described as black, is 6 feet tall, well built, and with a shaved head.
You may also want to watch:
He has a tribal tattoo on one arm and tattoos on his other arm and chest.
Mr Hines has an American accent.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 6 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 7 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 8 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 9 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 10 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
Anyone who believes they have seen Mr Hines, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Mildenhall Police Station on 101.