Missing prostitute - sighting probed
POLICE are investigating a sighting of missing Ipswich prostitute Gemma Adams.The 25-year-old was seen by a member of the public at about 1.15am on Wednesday in West End Road in the town.
POLICE are investigating a sighting of missing Ipswich prostitute Gemma Adams.
The 25-year-old was seen by a member of the public at about 1.15am on Wednesday in West End Road in the town.
Miss Adams was reported missing in the early hours of Wednesday. She was last seen by her partner in the Bramford Road area at around 10pm on Tuesday as she went to work.
Her disappearance comes two weeks after prostitute Tania Nicol, 19, went missing after leaving her home to work in Ipswich's red light district.
You may also want to watch:
Police are renewing their appeals for information about the two missing prostitutes.
Full story, see Friday's East Anglian Daily Times
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence