Missing Suffolk man Leigh Brown found in Cheshire
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
A 34-year-old man who went missing from the Haverhill area over a week ago has been located in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Leigh Brown’s case had been attracting growing concern since his disappearance on March 31.
He was believed to be travelling around the Peak District.
A spokesperson for Suffolk police said: “A 34-year-old man reported missing from the Haverhill area has been found.
“Leigh Brown was last seen on the 31 March in the Haverhill area and has been located in Macclesfield in Cheshire.
You may also want to watch:
“Police would like to thank the public and media for their help with this matter.”
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk