Missing Suffolk woman Kimberly Ruddock found ‘safe and well’
- Credit: Archant
A woman reported missing to Suffolk police has been found “safe and well”, the force has said.
An appeal to find 33-year-old Kimberly Ruddock, who was last seen in the Shotley area, was issued by police on Saturday morning (December 23).
Concerns were raised over her welfare.
In a statement issued today, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said: “Police are pleased to report that a missing person Kimberly Ruddock who was reported missing to police has been found safe and well.
“She was located in London late on December 24.
You may also want to watch:
“Police would like to thank the media for their assistance with this matter.”
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp