Have you seen missing 17-year-old Darryl?
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy who has gone missing from his home in Northamptonshire could be in Suffolk, it is believed.
Darryl Carpenter was reported missing at around 10am on Saturday, November 28.
He is believed to have links to Suffolk and he may be in the county.
Darryl is described as 5ft 6in tall, with dark blonde or light brown hair which is long on top and short on the sides.
He also has scratches on his forehead.
You may also want to watch:
He is thought to be wearing a grey jumper, black jogging bottoms and black trainers with a red Nike tick on them.
Police are concerned for his welfare and are keen to locate him as quickly as possible.
- 2 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 3 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 7 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 8 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour
- 9 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 10 Grieving Cook determined to fill Town fans with joy
Anyone with any information about his whereabouts should contact Suffolk Police on 101, quoting CAD 33 of today.