Missing teenager found safe and well
A teenage girl, who went missing with her 23-year-old boyfriend whom she met on the internet, is safe and well.
A teenage girl, who went missing with her 23-year-old boyfriend whom she met on the internet, was tonight found safe and well.
Clare Haver, 14, was found on a beach in Norfolk at 9pm, Lincolnshire police said.
Clare, from Bourne, Lincolnshire, went missing a week ago after returning from a camping trip with boyfriend Michael Ellis, who she met on a social networking website.
Police said a 23-year-old man had been arrested and was helping police with their inquiries.
A spokesman said: "At about 9pm this evening she was found safe and well on a beach in Norfolk.
"A 23-year-old male has been arrested."
- 1 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 2 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 3 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 4 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 5 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 6 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 7 Dog walker in his 70s suffers cuts and bruises after attack in west Suffolk
- 8 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 9 Burns signs new deal after stunning debut season at Town
- 10 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
Clare was found following sightings at campsites in the villages of Happisburgh and Bacton on the Norfolk coast.