Mixed media artist brings exhibition to Sudbury’s Quay Theatre
- Credit: Archant
An exhibition of landscape and portrait stories by a contemporary mixed media artist will run at Sudbury’s Quay Theatre from May 6.
Hazel Bradshaw, who is also this year’s featured artist at the Hadleigh Show on Saturday, May 19, says the provocative question ‘Who decides what is real?’ is the impetus behind her exhibition.
The ‘paintings’ are a combination of man-made materials, metallic powders and found objects – both manufactured and real.
Within the stories, Hazel combines real places she has visited and experiences she has had with imagined people and places.
The exhibition runs until May 31 and anyone wishing to know more can meet the artist on May 13 from noon until 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The work itself is available to view from Monday to Saturday from noon – 6pm, Sundays from noon–3pm, and during Quay Theatre show times.
For more information, visit artworksinfo.org.uk/artists/hazel-bradshaw/
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic