New mobile coronavirus testing centre set up in Framlingham
- Credit: Archant
A new mobile testing centre for Covid-19 has been set up at Framlingham College Leisure Centre.
Testing centres, mobilised by the Ministry of Defence alongside with the Suffolk Resilience Forum, have been running alongside the main testing facility at Copdock Park and Ride for the past few weeks.
New locations for the mobile units have been added over time, with centres opening in Beccles and Sudbury in June for those showing symptoms of the illness.
Now, a temporary testing facility has been set up at the leisure centre in College Road, Framlingham.
Its first outing was on Thursday, July 2 and it returns on Sunday, July 5.
You may also want to watch:
It will also be in place on Thursday, July 9 and Sunday, July 12.
The mobile testing facility also regularly visits Beccles, Bury St Edmunds, Eye, Halesworth, Haverhill, Ipswich, Leiston, Lowestoft and Sudbury.
For more information, visit Suffolk County Council’s web page on Covid-19 testing in Suffolk.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 4 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 7 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 10 Karl Fuller: 'We should bottle the feeling of our last five days'