Man taken to hospital after falling from mobility scooter into road
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police officers and ambulance crews have been called to Rougham after reports that a man fell from a mobility scooter into the road.
Police were called shortly after 11.15 am this morning the junction of East Lowe Hill amd Elderstub Lane in Rougham, near Bury St Edmunds.
A police spokesman said that there had been reports of building traffic in the area.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said: “An ambulance was called to Elderstub Lane, Rougham this morning (Sept 26) shortly after 11am following a road traffic incident involving a mobility scooter.
“One male was transported to West Suffolk Hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
It’s not known if the man suffered any injuries at this stage.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 7 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 10 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy