Moped rider being treated for head and facial injuries after crash in Combs Lane
A moped rider is being treated for possible head and facial injuries following a crash in Combs Lane, Stowmarket.
A Piaggio scooter and a Honda Civic car have been involved.
Suffolk police and the ambulance service were called to the accident at around 1.30pm.
One ambulance crew remains at the scene and are treating one male patient, believed to be in his 50s.
His injuries are not thought to be serious or life threatening at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
The accident has partially blocked the carriageway, close to the junction with the B1115.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 10 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years