New location for Netflix production as road closed for further filming
- Credit: CHARLOTTE BOND
A road in a Suffolk village has been closed as filming continues in Suffolk for a new Netflix film.
The Street, in Kersey, is closed from 6am to 8pm today and it is understood that film crews have been filming a car crash scene in the village.
It is believed that the project will be called Cold Harbour Lane with production crews also filming in Lavenham.
Market Place was closed to motorists yesterday, Wednesday, September 29 for filming.
Some businesses in Lavenham have been transformed as part of the filming.
You may also want to watch:
Lavenham Blue vintage tea rooms is being used for filming and will be closed from Wednesday, September 29 until Friday, October 1.
In a statement on the tea rooms website, bosses wrote: "This is a great compliment to my tea rooms and we are very proud to have been chosen to be part of such an exciting and different world for a few days."
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 7 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 10 Tribute to Kaine, 24, at estate's new underpass mural