Filming for new Netflix production continues in Suffolk village
- Credit: Annette Tyrala-Railton
Actors and film crews have been seen in a Suffolk village recording more of a new Netflix production.
The crews are working on a project — which is thought to be called Cold Harbour Lane — in Lavenham.
Market Square in the village has been closed off to motorists today, Wednesday, September 29 as filming takes place.
Film crews were also filming in businesses in the village earlier this week.
The Parlour ice cream shop is among the businesses to have been transformed for the production.
The Little White Box shop is also understood to have been turned into an office for filming.
You may also want to watch:
Lavenham Blue vintage tea rooms is being used for filming and will be closed from Wednesday, September 29 until Friday, October 1.
In a statement on the tea rooms website, bosses wrote: "This is a great compliment to my tea rooms and we are very proud to have been chosen to be part of such an exciting and different world for a few days."
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 9 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 10 Audi and Jaguar crash into central reservation on A12 at Copdock