More traffic misery for A14 commuters
AN eight-vehicle crash brought rush hour traffic to a standstill on the A14 for a second consecutive day this morning.The smash, which happened on the westbound carriageway at Barrow at 7.
AN eight-vehicle crash brought rush hour traffic to a standstill on the A14 for a second consecutive day this morning.
The smash, which happened on the westbound carriageway at Barrow at 7.17am, saw one man freed from his car. He suffered minor whiplash injuries.
One fire crew from Kentford and two from Bury were called to the scene, including the pump rescue tender.
It comes a day after commuters were hit by another smash on the A14 at Kentford.
You may also want to watch:
A lorry jack-knifed before colliding with a car, leaving the entire section of the busy road closed for more than eight hours.
For full details and pictures see tomorrow's EADT.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge