Another warm day forecast as temperatures set to hit 24C
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
Parts of eastern England are set to enjoy more warm weather today, with possible highs of 24C.
It is expected to be dry and warm across East Anglia, with long spells of sunshine throughout the day.
A light southerly wind will make the eastern coast feel a little bit cooler throughout the day.
As the day goes on, some cloud cover will move in from the west at times and turn the sunshine hazy.
People have been out enjoying the sunshine at Suffolk beauty spots over the past couple of days, with the warmer spell coinciding with the loosening of lockdown restrictions and the end of the "stay at home" rule.
Over the weekend the temperatures will drop, but it is expected to stay dry - with temperatures of up to 10C inland and 7C around the coast.
- 1 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 2 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 3 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's Bolton loss
- 4 Teenage girl grabbed by man in seaside town
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Luton join race for £13k a week Walton
- 6 Investigations continue after car crashed into home
- 7 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 8 Motorist was three times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket
- 9 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
- 10 'Dishonest to the core' burglar jailed for four years