Another warm day forecast as temperatures set to hit 24C
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
Parts of eastern England are set to enjoy more warm weather today, with possible highs of 24C.
It is expected to be dry and warm across East Anglia, with long spells of sunshine throughout the day.
A light southerly wind will make the eastern coast feel a little bit cooler throughout the day.
As the day goes on, some cloud cover will move in from the west at times and turn the sunshine hazy.
People have been out enjoying the sunshine at Suffolk beauty spots over the past couple of days, with the warmer spell coinciding with the loosening of lockdown restrictions and the end of the "stay at home" rule.
You may also want to watch:
Over the weekend the temperatures will drop, but it is expected to stay dry - with temperatures of up to 10C inland and 7C around the coast.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 8 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 9 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 10 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack