Morning travel update: Traffic running smoothly
CONGESTION is at a minimum this morning with roads around the county flowing freely.
Traffic is delayed on the A1302 Tayfen Road in Bury St Edmunds due to ongoing underground roadworks and the temporary lights are still in place on the B1085 Newmarket Road near Elms Road, in Red Lodge.
The 8.12am train from Ipswich to London Liverpool Street will be formed of three coaches instead of six due to an earlier train fault.
Temperatures will reach highs of around 15 degrees celcius but be prepared for some gusty easterly winds.
Conditions will continue to deteriorate throughout the week.
You may also want to watch:
- For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child