MORNING UPDATE: Drivers facing stress free journey
ROAD users are not facing any major delays across Sufolk’s roads this morning.
Very few problems have been reported on the roads, with only ongoing roadworks causing any hold-ups for drivers.
Emergency services were called to a collision on Lavenham Road, Great Waldingfield, at 6.30am after a car collided with a lamp post.
No one was injured in the crash and recovery is under way.
Earlier today, commuters travelling between Lowestoft and Ipswich faced minor delays of up to 20 minutes, due to an earlier train fault. This issue is now believed to be resolved.
You may also want to watch:
However, the 6.40am train from Great Yarmouth will no longer stop at Ipswich.
Meanwhile, weather conditions are set to bright during the course of today, with a small chance of a light rain shower.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
Today’s maximum temperatures will reach 13C, with a wind sweeping across the region from the north west.
Temperatures tonight will be around 5C, and there will be little cloud and it is likely to stay mainly dry.
This weekend, Saturday and Sunday are both set to begin will showers, later clearing with brighter spells bringing sunshine to Suffolk.
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.