Morning update: Pleasant journeys for road users
THE region’s residents have woken to a frosty start today, as temperatures look set to stay chilly this week.
Meanwhile, roadusers look set for a relatively stress-free journey this morning, as Suffolk’s roads flow freely.
However, rail users were subjected to minor delays earlier this morning between London Liverpool Street and Norwich, which was due to over-running engineering works.
However, the delay was quickly resolved.
Today looks set to be full of cloud with a chance of isolated shower on the cards.
You may also want to watch:
A forecaster for WeatherQuest said the maximum temperature is set to reach just 7C, due to a northerly wind. It is hoped that the sun will shine down in intervals throughout the day.
For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster at WeatherQuest on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 6 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 7 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 8 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 9 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Oxford boss hits out at 'ludicrous' League One spending while appearing to take swipe at Ipswich Town