MORNING UPDATE: Traffic flowing freely
ROAD users are facing stress-free journey’s this morning as traffic flows freely across the county during this morning’s rush hour.
Police confirmed that there were no major issues on the roads this morning, with just roadworks to contend with.
However, traffic has been slightly delayed on the A11 at Thetford and road users are advised to expect slow moving traffic on the southbound carriageway.
An accident has caused queuing traffic on the A14 at Newmarket, near to the Exning junction - leaving the road partially blocked.
Emergency services were called at 7.20am after the crash which is believed to have involved a silver Rover.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said that no one had been taken to hospital.
Rail users travelling between Norwich and London Liverpool Street are advised that train’s are suffering slightly delayed due to an earlier fault on a train.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 4 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 9 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 10 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
Today looks set to remain rather cloudy, with a few bright spells across the region.
A forecaster for WeatherQuest later said that there was a chance of a patch of rain.
Top temperatures across Suffolk will reach 13C, with wind approaching from the southwest.
Tonight conditions will be mainly dry but there will be some patchy, light rain in the early hours.
For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75 Calls cost �1.50 per minute.