Weather: The sun will be shining on Mother’s Day
- Credit: Archant
The forecast is for fine weather this weekend - including Mothering Sunday - so while hospitality venues are shut to the public, the outdoors may beckon.
Fred Best, a forecaster with Weatherquest, said there would be plenty of sunshine, although it will feel chilly.
He said: “It’s going to be a pretty nice weekend, both today and Sunday. It should stay dry with plenty of sunshine. We could get a bit of patchy cloud.”
It said it would feel quite cold, especially today with the easterly breeze, adding temperatures won’t get above 8C.
“Especially on the coast it could feel quite cold really,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow it is not expected to get above 9C.
No Met Office weather warnings are in place for the region.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 7 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 8 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 9 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 10 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions