Three taken to hospital after car and motorbike collide
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A west Suffolk road has been shut after a serious collision involving a car and a motorcycle.
Police were called shortly before 8pm with reports of a crash in The Street (A143), Horringer.
Three people were injured in the collision - two travelling on the motorbike, and one in the car - and have since been taken to West Suffolk Hospital for treatment.
Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or life-changing.
The road has been closed for several hours while police work to make the scene safe.
You may also want to watch:
A Suffolk Constabulary spokeswoman said officers are currently awaiting recovery.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 8 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 9 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk