Motorcyclist remains in serious condition after crash
A motorcyclist remains in a serious condition in hospital after a crash in Debenham at the weekend.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the crash, which happened on the B1077 just before 2pm on Saturday.
A motorcycle travelling towards Aspall was involved in a collison with a green Jaguar, near the Bellwell Lane junction.
The motorcycle rider - a man in his 30s - was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital by air ambulance after suffering life-threatening injuries.
He currently remains in a serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anybody who may have dash-cam footage of the incident are asked to call the roads and armed policing team at Suffolk police on 101, quoting CAD 196 of May 18.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 9 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years