Motorbike rider suffers life-threatening injuries after collision in Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services are currently on the scene of the incident on Melford Road.
A police spokesperson confirmed that a car and a motorbike were involved in a collision at around 6.40pm this evening
The motorbike rider has been taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance .
The man is described as having sustained ‘life-threatening injuries.’
Paramedics are also in attendance as are the Suffolk Accident Rescue Service who also confirmed their presence at the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The road is currently closed in both directions whilst the emergency services carry out their work.
Suffolk police are asking any witnesses to the incident to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting reference CAD 376 of April 6.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12