Motorbike: Still riding on two wheels
- Credit: citizenside.com
Ossie Kettle shares his memories of his first ever motorbike.
Ossie Kettle purchased this bike in 1978 at an age when many were buying their first car. And it is still around today.
Submitting his photo through our user-led iwitness service, he said: “I bought this bike for £325, but it is probably worth a bit more now.
“We have been on many trips to Snetterton and various other events over the years together.
“I still have the bike (although it is in need of some TLC at the moment). Perhaps that is something to do when I finally retire.”
You may also want to watch:
To share memories of your first car, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 5 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 6 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 7 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 8 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 9 Woman's body found in village home
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'