Motorcyclist killed in crash
A MOTORCYCLIST has been killed in an accident near Braintree tonight.
A MOTORCYCLIST has been killed in an accident near Braintree today.
The biker, a man in his forties, died at the scene of the crash on the B1057 at Cornish Hall End.
Emergency services were alerted at about 6.15pm to the accident which is on a rural road between Braintree and Haverhill, close to the hamlet of Little London.
Police were tonight still at the scene of the accident where specialist officers were carrying out an examination of the crash site to try and establish the cause of the tragedy.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or who witnessed the accident is asked to contact Dunmow Road Policing Uoit on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Matt Hancock faces calls to resign after allegation of affair with aide
- 2 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 3 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 4 Town considering move for Birmingham striker Cosgrove
- 5 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 8 Rare disease linked to cat food kills Ipswich kitten
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Judge tells jury majority verdict allowed
- 10 Ipswich insurance broker snapped up by London firm