Motorcyclist suffers minor injuries in Bungay crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was left with minor injuries following a two-vehicle crash in Bungay today.
Police were called at 12.20pm to reports of a crash between a motorbike and a van at Lower Olland Street.
The motorcyclist suffered minor injuries in the crash but the East of England Ambulance Service did not attend the incident.
Oil was left on the road following the collision and the police said the council has been notified of the spillage for cleaning up purposes.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said: “We were called at 12.20pm to reports of a two-vehicle collision involving a motorbike and a van which took place on Lower Olland Street, Bungay.
“The motorcyclist suffered minor injuries which are not thought to be serious.
“A thick viscous oil was left on the road and the local authority are aware.”
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 6 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 7 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 9 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 10 Suspected drink driver who crashed into bush among five arrested in Newmarket area
Lower Olland Street is located near Bigod Castle in the centre of Bungay.