Motorcyclist rushed to hospital with serious injuries following Felixstowe crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was rushed to hospital with serious injuries following a collision in Felixstowe at the weekend.
At around 2.50pm on Saturday, January 13, a black VW Golf and a motorcycle were involved in a collision on Undercliff Road West, close to the promenade.
The rider of the motorcycle, a man in his 40s, was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the crash.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 2.49pm on January 13 to an incident involving a motorcyclist in Undercliff Road, Felixstowe.
You may also want to watch:
“An ambulance, ambulance officer, rapid response vehicle and air ambulance attended.
“A man in his 40s was taken by land ambulance to Ipswich Hospital with a broken leg.
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 7 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners
“His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.”
If you saw the collision or have any information that could assist officers in their investigation, contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting incident number 234 of January 13.