Motorcyclist rushed to hospital with serious injuries following Felixstowe crash
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was rushed to hospital with serious injuries following a collision in Felixstowe at the weekend.
At around 2.50pm on Saturday, January 13, a black VW Golf and a motorcycle were involved in a collision on Undercliff Road West, close to the promenade.
The rider of the motorcycle, a man in his 40s, was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the crash.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 2.49pm on January 13 to an incident involving a motorcyclist in Undercliff Road, Felixstowe.
“An ambulance, ambulance officer, rapid response vehicle and air ambulance attended.
“A man in his 40s was taken by land ambulance to Ipswich Hospital with a broken leg.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 3 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 4 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 5 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 6 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 7 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 8 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 9 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 10 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
“His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.”
If you saw the collision or have any information that could assist officers in their investigation, contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting incident number 234 of January 13.