Motorcyclists seriously hurt in crash
THREE motorcyclists were taken to hospital with serious injuries last night after they were involved in a collision with a car near Beccles.The accident happened in the village of Barnby, on the A146, at 10pm.
THREE motorcyclists were taken to hospital with serious injuries last night after they were involved in a collision with a car near Beccles.
The accident happened in the village of Barnby, on the A146, at 10pm. The bikers - riding a Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki - were involved in a crash with a Toyota Avensis.
An ambulance service spokeswoman said that 3 ambulances, two responders and a rapid response vehicle attended the scene.
One of the riders was unconscious, another had a head injury, and the third was complaining of leg and rib pain.
You may also want to watch:
All were taken to the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston for treatment. Firefighters also released a casualty from the car, who was also taken to hospital.
Anyone who saw the accident should call Suffolk police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 4 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 5 A12 closed by police after serious collision
- 6 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 9 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig