Motorcyclist injured after skidding on road in west Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with ankle injuries this afternoon after skidding and coming of her bike in west Suffolk.
Suffolk police said the accident happened on the A143 Bury Road, near to the junction with the B1111, Barningham Road, in Stanton at around 12.10pm.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said the ambulance service had been called to treat the injured motorcyclist.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) said one of its crews attended the collision.
“They treated a woman with ankle injury who was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further care,” a spokesman added.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said the road, which leads to Bury St Edmunds, was partially blocked for a short time, though traffic was able to pass.
No other vehicles were reported to have been involved in the accident.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad