Man accused of dangerous driving to stand trial
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a Suffolk motorist accused of driving dangerously on a number of roads in Suffolk will take place in July.
Before Ipswich Crown Court on Friday February was 19-year-old Jack Taylor, of Oak Street, Feltwell, near Brandon.
He pleaded not guilty to dangerous driving on roads in Brandon, Weeting and Lakenheath including Thetford Road, Bury Road, Church Street, High Street and the A1065 on May 22 last year.
Judge Martyn Levett adjourned the case until June 29 for a pre-trial review and Taylor's trial, which is expected to last two days, will take place in a two week warned list commencing July 6.
Taylor has been granted conditional bail.
You may also want to watch:
A second defendant has also been charged in connection with the incident.
Sean Graham, 38, of The Paddock, Brandon, has admitted dangerous driving on the same roads during the same incident.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 5 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 6 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 7 Crash between two motorbikes
- 8 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 9 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 10 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes